Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Documenting Disneyland

Since we have been going to Disneyland most of our lives, we have a lot of pictures, memories and now scrapbook pages. Although DH is my Disneyland cohort, he just does the driving and paying for things and I do the picture taking and scrapbooking. We have expanded our love of Disneyland the last few years since we purchased annual passes again, allowing us to go quite often. I thought it would be fun to document some of our trips, share photos and scrapbook pages and just make this a fun Disney blog. Disneyland has kind of become a mini escape for us the last few years. Kind of a place to get away and put our worries aside for a few hours and just enjoy some time in the Magic Kingdom. I thought it would be nice to have a blog that kind of let me do that when I couldn't make the drive down to Anaheim and so I give you : Disneyland Diva.

1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am so happy that you have decided to have a disney blog! Post more! lol.